Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Presidential Call


The President & Commander in Chief of Federal Republic of Nigeria called me on Friday night before Presidential Election, he thanked me for believing in him and count on my support to actualize his dream.

I was elated, excited and flabbergasted, I felt so important and relevant to the democratic process of my country.

Friends, although it was a commercials and campaign recorded call from Mr. President, but 11:47pm call really changed my life and perspective.

I'll be writing about my dreams and vision from now on, and a lot of activities are expected from me.

Please join me here daily and on my blog; mikeadediran.blogspot.com for mind blowing and vision activating episodes.

And for those of you my friends, you are privileged to have access to me without protocol, very soon you will fill forms before you see me.

Remain bless and God bless you  - Amen

Congratulations to Mr. President, Nigerians are looking up to you to deliver.

Signed Industrialist, Philanthropist, C.E.O ........ Adediran Michael
Michael Adediran Group

1 comment: